Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tanabe Racing Development

I think the most well-known Tanabe business for me would be the Tanabe Racing Development. I can see those cool car stickers everywhere I go, from small ones to the length of the whole windshield. For those of you who are clueless, it is an automotive parts manufacturer founded in Ikeda City, Osaka, Japan. The company have over 20 years of experience in the development of quality automotive parts for performance application, and takes pride in all their products engineered to the strictest of tolerances, produced with the highest quality materials, and made within their very own advanced ISO9001 (International Organization for Standardization) & JISQ9001 (Japanese Industrial Standard) certified manufacturing facility located in Shiga City, Osaka, Japan.

Here's where they are located:

Tanabe Racing Development USA, Inc.
1849 Western Way
Torrance, California 90501
USA

Tanabe Co., Ltd. Main Office 1-4-15 Onohara Higashi
Minoo-Shi, Osaka 562-0031
Japan

Tanabe R&D Factory
903-1 Ooaza Rokujo, Chuzu-Cho
Yasu-Gun, Shiga 520-2412
Japan

P.S. Oh, I remember my friend Steph giving me one of those Tanabe stickers, thanks myluvz wherever you are.

No comments: